Monday, February 20, 2012

Some things I've been making recently...
I've always liked Irregular Choice shoes, I think they're absolutely gorgeous, but for someone who has size 9 feet there is no way I can find a pair to fit me. So, I've decided to customise my own pair of shoes and one day they'll look half as pretty as the pairs in the shops.








The one at the top is what they looked like originally, the bottom one is the latest photo.


I'm hoping to add an insole and cover it in a fabric of my choice, hot glue it in and then have the soles remade - they're a little thin. I'll update with photos as soon as I've done it :)

I made these a while ago from felt, I really like the kawaii milk and cookies.



The one on the left I'm thinking of turning into a bookmark, the one on the right is a squishy brooch I made not so long ago.



This was a leaving present for someone at work, a larger version of one of the little doughnut brooches I make.



And a couple of pin cushions from a pre-cut felt pin cushion kit. I copied the patterns and made them in slightly different colours.

My dad's birthday present. He took us clay pigeon shooting for Christmas, this isn't clay, it's papermache, but we both greatly dislike actual pigeons.




Just in time for dinner...


No, this isn't *MY* dinner, it's made from felt!


Strawberry cheesecake, ice cream and strawberry coulis...


Pie, chips and peas!


I have spent a little bit of time making these and I am so proud of them.




i hope you like them too!

No comments: